Saturday we had the pleasure of hosting Kerry Hardy, Marketing Associate for the Napa Valley Film Festival. We enjoyed sharing our wines with her while discussing how we might be able to help with the festival.
The 2nd annual Napa Valley Film Festival (NVFF) returns November 7-11, 2012 in Napa Valley’s picturesque communities of Napa, Yountville, St. Helena and Calistoga:
– 100 new Independent films, studio sneak previews and special screenings
– 250+ filmmakers and industry guests
– 125+ Boutique wineries pouring all weekend
– 12 Screening venues throughout Napa Valley – including 3 in Yountville!
– Panel discussions with actors, directors, writers and producers
– Opening Night Gala at Robert Mondavi Winery
– Tribute and awards programs
– Bosch Culinary Stage
– Buick Tweet House social media VIP hospitality lounge
– VIP Receptions, dinners and more!
Learn more about this amazing event here.